TITLE: Lead Operations Engineer
PAY: Target pay for this contract role is $70-90+/hr and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for dynamic and seasoned engineer with project/program/people management skills who likes to solve problems for a fully-remote long term contract with a Fortune 5 company.
- Email us your resume so we can discuss.
- You will be working closely with the digital team for a Fortune 5 company to troubleshoot and distribute project tasks to team members related to 8 enterprise applications.
- You will participate in medium-to-large scale, complex, cross-functional projects within a large enterprise setting.
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Experience with React, AWS, Node, Java, GraphQL and Kupernetes, to name a few.
- Strong understanding of software development best practices
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Work well on diverse teams across the US
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in an enterprise level organization
- Previous work experience in eCommerce space is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is one of the largest companies in the world, among the Fortune 5, is heavily involved in the community and all in on implementing the latest and greatest within the tech space they sit in.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.