TITLE: SAP Hybris Developer
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah (remote for now with relocation requested)
PAY: Salary and competitive benefits depend on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced SAP Hybris Developer for our client in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of relevant professional development experience
- Experience with SAP Hybris – release 6.6 and later
- Experience with J2EE, SOAP/REST/JSON
- Strong knowledge of enterprise database systems
- Proficiency in writing and optimizing database queries
- Agile Methodology and tools (Jira experience)
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting abilities
- Proven knowledge of code repositories, branching and deployment strategies and best practices
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CCV2 experience is a strong nice to have!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is committed to the outdoors and providing top notch customer service.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.