TITLE: Sr Data Engineer – MongoDB, Redshift, AWS DevOps
PAY: Target starting salary for this role is **between $120,000 and $150,000** but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Sr Data Engineer – MongoDB, Redshift, AWS DevOps for a permanent direct-hire role at a Software company in the K-12 education space. This is a full-time remote position working during the Pacific time zone.
This is a Senior level Data Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for working with our data pipeline and data warehouse as well as start to move across to our data lake with Amazon and set up our infrastructure to ensure we can continue to handle the increasing volume of data. You’ll work on production code from day one, deploy often, move quickly, and have your work used by millions of students, teachers, and parents around the world every day.
. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Project Details/Primary Responsibilities:
- MUST Have:
- 5-7 years professional software experience
- experience with data pipelines: transforming raw production and external data into user-friendly tables
- MongoDB, MySQL, AWS
- passionate about education and care about having impact on tens of millions of kids’ lives with your work
- ownership mindset: you are comfortable with both responsibility and accountability
- Nice to Have:
- Experience using MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, Airflow, and Athena
- DevOps experience, especially on AWS
- > 7 years of professional software experience
- Americas timezones
- We encourage women, people of color, LBGTQ, and candidates from other diverse backgrounds to apply to this opportunity
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in a collaborative, start-up environment that moves very quickly
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in education and communication industries.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-sized and growing company with an reputation and culture, devoted to transforming education for parents, teacher, and students.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.