TITLE: Software Engineer III
LOCATION: San Jose, CA or Austin, TX
PAY: Target pay for this role is $135,500 – 149,000 (San Jose, CA) Or $105,000 – 119,000 (Austin, TX) but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Engineer – Java, Spring Boot, AWS for a Full time, Direct Hire opportunity in either San Jose, CA or Austin, TX
- This is a Senior Level Software Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Create sophisticated, imaginative, and efficient front- and backend solutions for large-scale complex applications.
- Develop high-quality code, following and reinforcing development standards and practice by example.
- Design reusable components by utilizing various standard frameworks.
- Work with product owners to evaluate requirements and create a task backlog.
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java or other server-side programming language and an interest in learning
- SQL (ideally, Postgresql) and related data storage and analysis infrastructure
- Connecting front-end components with back-end logic through asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, etc
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Cross Functional Environment
- DevOps and software deployment concepts using technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Bamboo, and Git.
- Technical documentation of software deliverables through use cases, design documents and technical specifications.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a global enterprise company with a focus on building strong teams and a history of long tenure on the team
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.