Salesforce Apex Developer
ProFocus is searching for an experienced Salesforce Apex Developer, who can step in and continue the development work started on a sales and service desk solution and offer up additional solutions to improve the experience in Salesforce.
- Portland, OR with potential work from home option a couple days per week
- M-F 40 hours
- Pay for the Salesforce Apex Developer is targeted at $65 per hour with some flexibility
- Salesforce Apex development experience – senior level
- Salesforce DX Toolset and Process – proficient
- Experience writing good unit tests
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with QA as a partner
- Experience in an Agile environment using sprints
- Experience working with business stakeholders, partners
- Formal SFDC certifications a plus
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.