Contract IT Staffing
Use our contract IT staffing services to add technology professionals to your team for a period of time.
Contract IT Staffing is ideal if you need to:
- Bring in unique skill sets required for a project.
- Add additional team members to accelerate project timelines.
- Fill roles that are not expected to be needed far into the future.
How It Works
Contract professionals usually work on-site at the client location on a 40-hour per week basis. They can also work remotely, on part-time schedules, or on-demand.
Most engagements of contract professionals are 6-24 months long, but can also be significantly longer.
ProFocus hires the technology professionals and makes them a team member of ProFocus and then provides them to companies on a services basis with hourly billing.
Why Use Contract IT Staffing?
- Flexibility — Quickly secure resources when you need them and discontinue the expense when they are no longer needed.
- Gain access to highly skilled resources.
- ProFocus does the work of locating top talent.
- Speed up the hiring process — bring on resources quickly on a contract basis and hire the best.
- Smaller decisions — it is a much smaller decision to bring on a contract resource than to hire a full-time employee. This allows managers to move forward with needed resources and get the work done with less risk.
- ProFocus provided a Project Manager for approximately 18 months to manage a large networking infrastructure upgrade.
- ProFocus provided several front end developers to accelerate development of corporate applications.
- ProFocus provided Business Intelligence Developers to work on Data Science projects for a large manufacturer.