Contract IT Consulting
Contract IT consulting provides consultants who bring in high levels expertise to guide initiatives, provide technical expertise, and transfer knowledge.
- Bring in high-level resources such as Program Managers, Project Managers, and Architects who can play key roles in projects.
- Provide high level expertise in specific technology areas.
- Assess systems or technologies and make recommendations.
- Evaluate and improve technology development processes.
- Analyze and improve business processes and their interactions with technology.
How It Works
Contract consultant projects are usually 1-6 months long, but they can also be longer. Consultants often work part-time or as required for the project.
- ProFocus provided a consultant with expertise in Behavior Driven Development to help our client company improve their software development processes.
- ProFocus provided a consultant to evaluate cybersecurity systems for an educational institution.
- ProFocus provided a cloud software architect to evaluate potential cloud platforms.