TITLE: Web Application Developer – PHP and Laravel
LOCATION: SW Portland, near Tigard area
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $95,000 and $120,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Web Application Developer with strong experience with PHP and Laravel for a direct hire position in SW Portland, Oregon (near Tigard)
- This is an experienced Web Development role with good pay and great benefits, is responsible for implementing and developing internal and external web applications. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 4 to 8 years of professional experience in web application development
- Professional experience with PHP and Laravel necessary or very strong web development and API experience
- Must have experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience with the are preferred: Vue.js, SQL, AJAX, HTML5, React, Angular
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples preferred
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an established small to mid-sized with an excellent reputation and 7-time winner of Top Workplaces award
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.