TITLE: Senior Android Engineer – Java, Kotlin, Android SDK
PAY: Target pay for this role is 175,000 – 200,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Android Engineer for a full-time remote role.
- This is a senior level android role with great pay and is responsible for architecting and engineering a very exciting mobile product. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams to deliver excellent mobile products
- Help to architect and engineer exciting new features
- Work across all parts of the android stack
- 5 – 10 + years of experience in Android Development
- Minimum of 5+ years specifically with Kotlin/Java Development
- Experienced with working remotely
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in a high growth and start up organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Small company with an excellent culture and great work life balance
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.