This is a contract position that will last through the end of this year. An ideal candidate will have experience turning high-level concepts into pixel-perfect UI renderings and prototypes across mobile and web experiences. The candidate will have solid experience at the front of visual design, architecting web and mobile application experiences and translating research/requirements into wireframes and user flows. The role will work closely with UX researchers, UX prototypers, product owners, engineers and other design disciplines bringing the design concepts to life.
- Expertise in UX and prototyping software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Adobe XD and the like.
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- HTML or CSS experience is a must. Seeking more web design skills rather than creative/marketing design.
- Retail eCommerce is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred, but experience is more important than degree.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.