Junior UI Designer
ProFocus is searching for a Junior UI Designer for a 6 month contract to hire in Portland, OR
- Position entails:
- Devising innovative and well-crafted design solutions in a digital and interactive environment. The UI Designer has a knack for bringing function and design together to create a well-crafted, beautiful experience. Working with a team of experts on any given project, the UI Designer is responsible for bringing our client’s brands to life through interactive, conceptual media.
- Portland, OR
Target pay for the Junior UI Designer is $20-$25 per hour
- Exposure to illustration, typography, layout and design for interactive environments
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- HTML, CSS and responsive framework experience
- Keen eye for details and strong proofing skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.