Atlassian Admin/Technical Support Specialist
Contract To Hire
- Part of a team to triage tickets, validate issues and resolve or escalate technical issues (SaaS applications, Infrastructure issues) as required.
- Will act as the liaison between internal development and engineering teams to triage, prioritize, and resolve technical production issues post implementation.
- Atlassian tools administration (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience managing user access (LDAP & Active Directory)
- Ability to convey information to Account Managers in a clear and concise manner, and critically analyze and prioritize requests.
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS
- Demonstrated high-level knowledge and technical skills relating to software development, networking and database management with the ability to troubleshoot as necessary.
- Excellent ability to manage and resolve issues (Root Cause Analysis).
- Demonstrated ability to track/document tickets.
Degree is not required, 2-3 years of experience in Technical support.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.