TITLE: Technical Project Manager – Reporting
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Technical Project Manager – Reporting role is $45 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Technical Project Manager – Reporting for a 6 month contract position in downtown Portland OR
- This is a mid to senior level Technical Project Manager – Reporting that will manage technical projects specifically around reporting.
- PM experience running technical projects
- 4+ years of PM experience
- No specific report tools required but exposure to reporting tools
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.