TITLE: Product Development Program Manager – Technical
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $140,000 and $160,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Product Development Program Manager – Technical for a full time position at a fast growing startup in San Francisco Bay area.
- This is an experienced level Technical Program Manager role with great pay and oversees the product development pipeline from ideation through all elements of the product lifecycle. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Leads cross-functional teams bringing together members from engineering, product management, partner management, operations, data & analytics to deliver products on schedule and assure post-launch success
- 5 years of experience in Product Management
- Demonstrated experience in project/program management
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with Jira and/or Asana
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in eCommerce or retail
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and fast growing company with an excellent culture!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.