Technical Business Analyst
ProFocus is searching for a Technical Business Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: Act as a liaison between IT and the business to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements for new systems and enhancement of existing systems. Analyzes business processes/problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides expertise in business requirements for system specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
- Pay for the Technical Business Analyst: $42 per hour
- Portland, OR
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience
- MS Project and Excel experience
- Comfortability working in a ever-changing environment without clear guidelines
- Knowledge of 1 or more programming languages and development methodology
- Database knowledge
NICE TO HAVES:
- Oracle Database
- Systems Architecture
- Power Point & Visio
- Technical Writing
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.