TITLE: Tech Support Specialist
LOCATION: Vancouver, Washington
PAY: Target pay for this 6 month contract to hire role is between $25 and $35 per hour and varies based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a customer service focused Tech Support Specialist for a 6 month contract to hire role in Vancouver, Washington. It would be on-site in a covid-conscious workplace. This is an exciting role within a growing company that will be able to help define how their internal IT function operates and scales with the company’s growth. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 2-5 years of tech support experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- O365, onsite servers, PC based – laptop users, CRM, video conferencing, general IT support
- Ability to learn specialized systems
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is growing company that values their deeply curious, self-motivated team members.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected] Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.