TITLE: Systems Security Engineer – Audit code and infrastructure, develop information security governance, infuse “security first” mentality.
LOCATION: Fully remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $110 and $150 per annum but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Systems Security Engineer who can audit code and infrastructure, develop information security governance, and infuse a “security first” mentality.
- The Systems Security Engineer should have at least 5 years of experience and will receive great pay in accordance with their ability to meet the needs of our client. You will:
- Focus on securing vulnerabilities and reducing risk of system and/or asset compromises
- Participate in design discussions and perform code reviews
- Audit code and infrastructure for security vulnerabilities
- Administer authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles and access permissions to information assets.
- Understand software, hardware and internet needs while adjusting them according to our environment.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
We are looking for a capable System Security Engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space. As a Security Engineer you will work to make our system secure by keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- At least 5 years of experience as an application security engineer
- Minimum of 2 years in an AWS environment
- Good understanding of current security technologies
- Basic coding skills, such as HTML, CSS, and other languages
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Certifications a plus (CISSP, GSEC, CEH, or CISM)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in in a technical or STEM related program or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a collaborative organization that is 100% remote.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a fast-growing game development company who values openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people across the world.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.