Systems Administrator IV – SQL
ProFocus is searching for a Systems Administrator – IV for a 6 month contract to possible hire in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: Providing support for existing hosted client envs / users / processes. Participate in standing up new internal env’s for our client.
- Pay: $50 per hour
- Portland, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or other relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience supporting mission critical multi-tiered enterprise Applications.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (preferably SQL Server), understand schemas, database structures and ability to write and debug SQL queries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a variety of audiences.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with Cognizant Clinical Care Advance and Facets applications.
- Experience / understanding of utilization, disease and case management processes.
- Experience supporting web-based applications.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.