SW Portland, OR
ProFocus is hiring a Systems Administrator/Analyst for a direct hire position with our client in SW Portland, OR
As a Systems Administrator/Analyst, you will become the system administrator and power user for the Tamarac platform. Understand the way the system is set up and configured, logic behind it, create new accounts and portfolios and input new information into Tamarac.
- Target pay for this role is between $60-$70k. with flexibility depending on experience. Please don’t let pay be a deterrent from applying!
- 3+ years of systems admin or business systems analyst experience
- Ability to learn things quickly
- Exposure to creating and modifying existing reports and/or views
- Analytical mindset
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Finance
- Exposure to Tamarac, Orion, Advisen, Morningstar or other related financial systems
- This role will require a Series 65 license but our client will help train and pay for the exam
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.