PAY: Target pay for this role is between $140K – $160K but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is a Senior level Staff Engineer
- Create software in all layers of a web platform, understand databases and SQL, and use cutting edge SaaS web-based technologies.
- Team encourages intellectual curiosity, openness and problem solving
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5 + years of experience as a Full Stack engineer building web applications
- Minimum of 3 years with modern frontend technologies and frameworks (React)
- Minimum of 3 years with Python and Django
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, solid coding practices including writing technical specifications
- Have proven experience building, deploying, and scaling modern web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment is ideal but not required
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a well-funded, rapidly growing B2B payment platform with an excellent reputation for collaborative culture
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.