Sr. Supplier Relationship and Performance Manager – 7676
- Sr. Supplier Relationship and Performance Manager
- Vendor management and risk assessment (measurement, SLAs and escalations)
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. Supplier Relationship and Performance Manager for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in downtown Portland, OR
- This is a Senior level role with great pay and the ability to join a fast growing and stable company. The Sr. Supplier Relationship and Performance Manager is responsible for helping augment the team, managing vendor relationships, performance and risk, and working on vendor management processes and projects
- Portland, OR with potential for partial remote after 3 months
- Target pay for this Sr. Supplier Relationship and Performance Manager role is between $65-$75 per hour.
- Demonstrated experience in managing supplier performance and risk (including measurement, SLAs adherence, escalations)
- Ability to build and carry out strategic vendor plans
- Excellent relationship building skills with 3rd parties and internally
- Ability to influence across, up and down the organization and gain buy-in for initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and follow through
- Experience with data science, artificial intelligence, automation,
- Cloud/SaaS, IoT and APIs
- Retail / consumer experience
- Sell side experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a **Size: large/small** **Stage: established/Fortune 500/growing** company with an excellent **something positive about client: reputation and culture**.
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
**Our client is only targeting local candidates who are US Citizens and can work without sponsorship**
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.