Sr. Software Engineer – C# / Microsoft Stack | Beaverton, OR
TITLE: Sr. Software Engineer
LOCATION: Remote-first with office in Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target salary for this role is between $110,000 and $125,000 annually and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. Software Engineer for a full time position. This is a great opportunity for a Sr. C# developer who wants stability and enjoys solving problems and open to growing responsibilities.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 10+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- This role will be hands on at first, and then gain leadership opportunities, code reviews, etc.
- Looking for someone to own skillset and process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Leading (semi-)Agile development teams
- Administering Azure DevOps Server, TFS or similar integrated source/change management tools
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Programming in Visual Studio
- ASP.NET MVC
- Mobile and cross-browser functionality
- LINQ, generics, data annotations, lambdas
- Data access tools and techniques (e.g. ORMs)
- WCF and WebServices
- Software Design Patterns
- Object-Oriented Programming/SOLID
- Unit and Integration testing
- MSSQL Server – normalization, stored procedures, views, indexes & keys, authorities
- Microsoft Azure web apps and Azure SQL databases
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Previous industry experience in lumber or building related material or transportation companies.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large established organization with excellent benefits and culture whose focus is to provide top notch user experience when accessing their web-based applications.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws