TITLE: Sr. QA Engineer
LOCATION: Hybrid (Remote/Onsite) Portland, Oreogn
PAY: Target pay for this role varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. QA Engineer for full time position for our client in Beaverton, Oregon – this position is hybrid (onsite/remote) We are looking for someone to come in as the subject matter expert and help mentor junior QA engineers.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Strong Test Automation experience
- Able to write queries in SQL
- Nice to have C#, .NET, AWS and Snowflake
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to Snowflake would be ideal, not required
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a local startup and growing company that provides financial data business intelligence (BI) solutions.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.