LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Sr. Project Manager – Operational Readiness role is $65-$70 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Sr. Project Manager – Operational Readiness for a 6 month contract position in downtown Portland. This is a senior level Sr. Project Manager – Operational Readiness position that will work on applications that are currently being outsourced but being brought back in-house. Responsibilities include: refining and executing upon the operational readiness project plan, designing the workstream’s approach for testing controls and readiness, managing delivery of operational readiness across many organizational teams through management of issues, decisions, risks, and timelines.
- 10+ years of progressive PM experience
- Strong executive presence and visibility
- IT Service Management
- Vendor Management
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail, so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.