Sr. Project Manager, ERP
ProFocus is seeking a Project Manager to oversee the implementation of an Oracle ERP module in a large enterprise environment for a one year project. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing Oracle HR Cloud or Human Capital Management Cloud. Must be able to create strategy and implementation plan and develop documentation that facilitates understanding and achievement of business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- PMP Certification
- Experience implementing Oracle HR in an enterprise, distributed environment
- Solid understanding of internal communication and engagement techniques and best practices
- Ability to coach and influence Sr. leaders, stakeholders and peers
- Experience working with vendors to collaborate on implementation planning
- Extensive experience with Business Transformation
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.