TITLE: Sr. Project Manager – PMP
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Sr. Project Manager – PMP role is $60-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Sr. Project Manager – PMP for a 12 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Sr. Project Manager – PMP position that manages large-scale projects or multiple, concurrent projects from inception through project close-out, leads teams of people to ensure that project objectives remain consistent with the overall business strategy and are achieved on schedule and ensures project(s) are delivered on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the project
- 7+ years of progressive PM experience
- Strong experience with MS Project Suite (Excel, Word, Visio)
- PMP or Project Management certified
- Familiarity with PMI and PMBOK
- Experience in a leadership role in the execution of large-scale, concurrent projects. (Greater than $1 million with team of 10).
- Applied experience in leading multi-disciplinary, high-performance work teams.
- Functional competencies include Budgeting, Change Management, Client Management, Methodology Approach and Business Life Cycle, Mission /Vision/Strategy, Project Planning and Organization, Risk Management.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.