TITLE: Sr. Mobile – iOS Developer
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Sr. Mobile – iOS Developer role is $110-$120k per year but may vary based on experience.
Company also offers great benefits including a healthy stock plan and matching 401k.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. Mobile – iOS Developer for a direct hire position in Portland, OR. This is a mid to senior level Sr Mobile – iOS Developer position that will work on architecture and framework extensions, development of services and components (design, coding, testing), system/subsystem definition, interfaces, product architecture, technical leadership, and team guidance.
- Highly proficient with Native IOS development
- Experience with both backend and frontend technologies.
- Experience with Spring.
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Experience in Testing Frameworks like WebTest or Selenium.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with test-driven development in an agile software environment.
- Strong database skills (SQL)
- Strong knowledge of web and N-tier architecture.
NICE TO HAVES:
- React Native preferred
- MS/BS Degree in Computer Science
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a global enterprise company with a focus on building strong teams and a history of long tenure on the team
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.