TITLE: Sr Software Engineer – Rails and AWS
PAY: Target pay for this role is $75 per hour and can flex based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Contract to Hire
DURATION: Contract expected to last 6 months
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is a Senior level position with experience in Ruby, Java or Python and AWS.
- Helping to harden requirements for established roadmap and be a critical part of forming the right team to get the job done.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5-10+ years of experience in backend development required – ideally Ruby on Rails but open to Java or Python for someone who can get up to speed on Rails quickly
- Minimum of 5 years in AWS required
- Familiarity with MVC pattern
- Understanding of how to design scalable applications
- Experience with MySQL, REST APIs,
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with taking the initiative, being a self-starter and ideally someone who wants to mentor and help form the team
- Experience working in an enterprise organization is ideal but not required
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates. Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit. Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else. Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a large growing company with lots of room for opportunity, growth and autonomy. They are globally positioned to expand into underserved populations.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.