TITLE: Lead eCommerce SAP Hybris Developer
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah
PAY: Target base salary is $125,000 and depends on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced eCommerce Developer for our client in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 7-10+ years of relevant professional development experience
- Strong experience with J2EE, SOAP/REST/JSON
- Experience with SAP Hybris – release 18.11 and later
- Installation and configuration
- Strong knowledge of enterprise database systems
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is committed to the outdoors and providing top notch customer service.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.