TITLE: Digital Consumer Insight Analyst
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Digital Consumer Insight Analyst role is $50 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Digital Consumer Insight Analyst for a 3 month position in downtown Portland. This is a senior level Digital Consumer Insight Analyst who will be responsible for developing and providing web/mobile/app analytics and for analyzing the effectiveness of digital messaging campaigns
- Demonstrated experience analyzing consumer web, app and mobile behavior.
- Data extracting and manipulation skills- SQL, SAS, R, and/or Alteryx.
- Experience with web analytics software- Web trends, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with data reporting tools- Tableau, Micro Strategies, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience using data pulling and manipulation software to extract data from multiple data sources, perform data analyses and develop reports for consumption by multiple levels within the organization.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.