TITLE: Sr. Database Developer
LOCATION: Portland, OR
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. Database Developer for a full time position at a nonprofit in Portland, OR.
- This is a Senior level Database Developer role with a great healthcare organization. Responsible for designing and developing effective business strategies. Please email us your resume so we can discuss!
- Defining the direction of database and ETL development
- Lead design efforts, provide database expertise and advise on best practices
- Mentor other developers
- 5+ years of ETL development
- ETL tools, such as SSIS or Informatica
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with advanced ETL database functions
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrate at least 5 years of equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
- Previous work experience in healthcare or insurance
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and established organization with an excellent people-focused culture and generous benefit package. If you want to help a local nonprofit achieve success, we’d love to hear from you!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.