TITLE: Sr Data Warehouse Architect
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon (onsite)
PAY: Target salary for this role is $120,000-137,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Sr Data Warehouse Architect – MSSQL Server, ETL/ ELT –for a full-time position in Portland, OR.
- This is an experienced or senior level Data Warehouse Architect role with great pay and is responsible for designing and developing data models and ETL specifications to meet business data needs. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- The Sr Data Warehouse Architect is responsible for providing guidance to junior architects and creating advanced data model and ETL specifications, as well as recommending long-term data architecture goals for business.
- 5 yrs of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of cloud data warehousing tools such as Snowflake or Redshift
- 3+ yrs experience with ETL tools, such as SSIS or Azure Data Factory
- Experienced with unit and integration testing
- Experience in the health services industry
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large non-profit company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.