TITLE: SR Application Security Engineer – SecDevOps
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $150 and $190K but may vary based on experience.
- This is a Senior level Application Security Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for:
- Implementing security best practices
- Training the engineering team and infusing a security first mentality
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Participate in design discussions and performing code reviews
- Integrate security tooling into CI/CD pipelines and automated processes
- Audit code and infrastructure for security vulnerabilities
- Collaborate to enhance event monitoring, security alerting, and incident response workflows
- 5+ years of application security experience
- 2+ years working within an AWS environment
- Experience with SecDevOps
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small but growing, well-funded organization with an excellent reputation for creating high-performance products.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.