Sr. SQA Analyst – Portland
- ProFocus is searching for a SQA Analyst and Testing professional to join a great team at our client on the east side of Portland, OR.
- Portland, OR
- The SQA Analyst works with all departments and will review functional requirements and user stories from business partners, design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications. The SQA Analyst will submit and verify defects, maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software and systems, analyze test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommend corrective action upon failures. This is a team leadership position and will include mentoring as well as working closely with Agile development teams.
- Expertise with Linux OS, open-source tools, and cloud-based web services
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to keep the big picture in mind
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Requires 7+ years of experience in software testing / quality assurance.
- Extra credit if you’re bilingual in Spanish.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.