TITLE: Sourcing Specialist
LOCATION: Bend, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $70K to $75K annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sourcing Specialist. Someone with proven experience sourcing new materials and strong problem solving skills for a full time position at a manufacturing and agriculture environment in Bend, Oregon.
- This is an experienced level buyer role with great pay and is responsible for working in a cross functional organization to coordinate material purchases. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Work closely with the engineering team to define products/items that they need. Sourcing of new materials. Ability to work as a team. Experienced at finding new vendors and qualifying them.
- 5+ years of experience in purchasing, supply chain, engineering or manufacturing
- Strong experience in ERP systems
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Previous work experience in manufacturing or agriculture is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small established company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.