ProFocus is searching for a Solutions Architect.
- Designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
- Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications.
- Researches and develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings.
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Portland, OR
- 6+ month contract to possible hire
- M-F 40 hours / week on-site work.
- Targeted Pay for the Solutions Architect – $65-$70 per hour
- 7+ years of solutions architect experience
- 7+ years of systems designs of large complex systems
- 7+ years of emerging technology monitoring
- Mentor and Knowledge transfer to client project team members
- Participate as primary, co and/or contributing author on any and all project deliverables associated with their assigned areas of responsibility
- Participate in data conversion and data maintenance
- Provide best practice and industry specific solutions
- Advise on and provide alternative (out of the box) solutions
- Provide thought leadership as well as hands on technical configuration/development as needed.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.