TITLE: Solution Architect
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon (onsite)
PAY: Target salary for this role is $120,000-137,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Solutions Architect – MSSQL Server, Azure, Snowflake –for a full-time position in Portland, OR.
- This is an experienced or senior level Solution Architect role with great pay and is responsible for consulting business unit stakeholders to design and develop appropriate solutions to business challenges. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- The Solutions Architect – MSSQL Server, Azure, Snowflake is responsible for developing solutions for business needs working closely with Business Systems Analysts, Project Managers, Software Developers and IS Development Managers.
- 7 yrs of experience with solution architecture
- Advanced knowledge of cloud data warehousing tools such as Snowflake or Redshift
- 5+ yrs experience with Microsoft SQL Server database, C#, Snowflake
- Expert-level knowledge of Azure platform capabilities and solution architectures such as Data factory, Logic Apps, etc.
- Experience in the health services industry
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large non-profit company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.