TITLE: Software Quality Engineer
LOCATION: Salem, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for these roles are between $45 and $60 per hour based on years of experience working in similar projects.
- ProFocus is searching for two Software Quality Engineers for a 10-month contract at a large company in Salem, Oregon
- These are mid to senior level roles with excellent pay and are responsible for helping in the development, implementation, and maintenance of a software quality assurance program, including test methodology and standards to meet organizational quality needs within complex software applications. Please email us if you would like to learn more.
- At least 3 years of experience in automated testing, specifically in environments in which tests are run using an automated – build and release – methodology (7 years preferred)
- Experience leveraging SQL and/Oracle queries in connection with data setup
- Experience with automated testing tools and test management tools
- Collaborative team member, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience developing and integrating an application into transactional back-end systems
- Experience translating requirements into test strategies
- Experience with tools such as SOAPUI, Postman, and MTM
- Splunk experience is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large, established, and well-respected company in the Salem area, with an excellent reputation in how they treat their team members.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.