TITLE: SW Engineering Manager / Lead Engineer
LOCATION: Portland Oregon
PAY: $125K to $165K
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Engineering Manager for a Direct Hire placement at a startup company in Portland, OR.
- This is a senior level position with great pay and is responsible for leading the software engineering for the company. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Lead, manage and grow the software engineering team.
- Do hands on software development
- Be the chief architect for the software
- 10 Years software development experience.
- Experience managing 3-5 employees
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience with Elixir
- Experience in iOT
- Experience with Google Cloud native applications
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a startup company that has funding.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.