Software Engineer – Salesforce
Contract To Hire
This position participates in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems. Responsible for programming, debugging and testing of applications in a development environment. Generally responsible for database design and system testing. This position provides technical, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day to day work.
- Experience working with integrations or implementations of Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems, including ability to develop in Apex.
- Willingness to learn multiple business units and how a CRM’s support them.
- An understanding of healthcare systems and how they are mandated and/or regulated.
- An innovative and collaborative approach to solutions development.
- Knowledge of RESTful services using JSON.
- Experience with Lightning, Cast Iron, Mulesoft or Jitterbit.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.