TITLE: Software Engineer – Ruby or Python
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Software Engineer – Ruby or Python role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Engineer – Ruby or Python for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Software Engineer – Ruby or Python
- Strong coding skills in one or more languages. Preferably Ruby, Python, or JVM-centric language
- Experience developing and validating complex features
- Ability to plan, schedule and deliver quality software
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with Cucumber methodology
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment practices
- Experience with serverless architecture
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.