Software Engineer – Ruby on Rail, AWS and REST
ProFocus is searching for a Software Engineer – Ruby on Rail, AWS and REST for a 12+ month contract in Portland, OR
- Position entails:
- This position participates in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems. Responsible for programming, debugging and testing of applications in a development environment. Generally responsible for database design and system testing. This position provides technical, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day to day work.
- Portland, OR
Target pay for the Software Engineer – Ruby on Rail, AWS and REST is $50-$55 per hour
- 6+ years of development experience in a multi-platform environment
- Application or Database development
- Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of MySQL, Delayed Jobs, Ansible, Docker, AWS, REST API development a plus.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.