- Building and refining a suite of tracking software, helping design/architect new product lines and integrating with third party systems. This is fun work with many new features to be added and the chance to play around with new technologies and hardware.
- SW Portland, OR
The candidate must have the following experience with:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience with the .NET stack (.NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of system integration practices and technologies such as web services
- Strong background with SQL Server and writing stored procedures
NICE TO HAVE:
- User Experience Design, fluid with CSS
- Thread programming
- Experience with continuous integration and unit testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Cloud-based experience such as SaaS and AWS
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.