Software Engineer – NodeJS, AWS and Python
ProFocus is searching for a Software Engineer – NodeJS, AWS and Python for a 6+ month contract to hire or direct hire assignment.
Work with machine learning and data science techniques to help build a mobile application backed by a set of microservices to help empower our customers to make better decisions.
Target pay for the Software Engineer – NodeJS, AWS and Python is between $50-$55 per hour.
- web API development experience
- NodeJs / express
- Experience with an ORM like Sequelize
- Experience using AWS services
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong foundation in testing code / unit testing
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with Python
- Experience building extract-transform-load (ETL) pipelines
- Experience with TDD / BDD
- Experience dealing with PII / PHI data
- Experience operating with HIPAA constraints
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.