TITLE: Software Development Manager
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
PAY: Target pay for the Software Development Manager role is $158-$181k per year but may vary based on experience.
Company also offers great benefits including a healthy stock plan and yearly bonus.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Development Manager for a direct hire position in central San Jose, CA. This is a mid to senior level Software Development Manager position that will help build software development teams to help with a migration from legacy software to cloud based proprietary software.
- Experience building and developing teams
- Experience with performance management
- Background as a software developer (Java preferred, but language is open)
- AWS or any cloud experience
- Complete understanding on the SDLC
- Strong mentorship experience
- SaaS experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an global enterprise company with a focus on building strong teams and a history of long tenure on the team
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.