TITLE: Software Development Manager
LOCATION: Remote-first with office in Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target salary for this role is between $130,000 and $150,000 annually and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an innovative and talented Software Development Manager for a full time position.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of management experience
- Successful experience with managing stakeholders and driving innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to create and think outside the box when it comes to delivering on top notch customer service
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Previous work experience in highly regulated industries is a plus.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large established organization with excellent benefits and culture whose focus is to provide top notch user experience when accessing their web-based applications.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws