Software Development Engineer – Node, AWS and Microservices
ProFocus is searching for a Software Development Engineer – Node, AWS and Microservices for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: Developing and operating services enabling our client’s marketing team to engage customers using personalized messaging across multiple communication channels including push, SMS, email, and others. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Target pay for the Software Development Engineer – Node, AWS and Microservices is between $60-$65 per hour
- Portland, OR with remote flexibility
- Either experienced with NodeJS or two or more other back end web application frameworks
- Experience with microservices patterns and best practices
- Strong team player and highly motivated
- Strong fundamentals in software engineering
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Evidence of on-going focus towards personal and team growth
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.