TITLE: Software Developer – Node.js
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this Dev role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Node.js Developer for a 6 month contract position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level dev position working in an enterprise level environment. This position participates in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems.
- Expertise building APIs and microservices using Node.js
- Experience developing standard RESTful APIs
- Experience creating scalable applications on AWS
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience with behavior driven development or test driven development
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming and standard patterns for Node.js services
- Some experience with NoSQL and/or SQL databases and writing services with database backend
- Experience using CI/CD tooling as part of the development cycle
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies. They provide a flexible work environment with a friendly team of motivated technologists.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.