TITLE: Software Developer – Python, Ruby
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Software Developer – Python, Ruby role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Developer – Python, Ruby for a 6+ month contract to possible hire position in downtown Portland.
- This is a mid-level Software Developer – Python, Ruby position working in an enterprise level environment. The Software Developer – Python, Ruby will help guide our current teams. Our tech platform is built on a cloud native microservice and serverless architecture that is part of a fully automated continuous deployment ecosystem. Our teams use technologies including but not limited to: Java, Clojure, Scala, Python, Go, Ruby, NodeJS, React, NoSQL (DynamoDB), ElasticSearch, Docker, and a wide variety of AWS native services.
- Mid-to Sr level development skills in Ruby, Python, or JVM-centric language.
- Experience developing and validating complex features
- Ability to plan, schedule and deliver quality software
- CS Degree
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience in automating success and failures output of product features
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment practices
- Experience with serverless architecture
- Familiarity with container technology (Docker)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.