TITLE: Software Developer – Node, Java
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Software Developer – Node, Java role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Developer – Node, Java for a 6+ month contract to possible hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Software Developer – Node, Java position working in an enterprise level environment. The Software Developer – Node, Java will be building technology solutions to solve for business processes & integrating back office systems.
- 8+ years of object-oriented programming experience; demonstration of applicable principles and patterns
- 3+ years developing in Node.js or Java. C#/.Net Core experience a plus in addition to other mentioned languages.
- Proficient in continuous integration & continuous deployment practices
- Proficient in test automation (unit test, integration tests)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience with Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience with Ruby
- Some leadership skills – understanding of work coordination, ability to work with business stakeholders, build talent on the team
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.